Love, Hope, and Joy!
Indian Creek sits on 40 acres in the beautiful rolling hills of Bedford, Indiana. The first tract of land was donated by the Nikirk family in 1952, with construction of original camp buildings in 1953. The very first camp sessions occurred in the summer of 1954 where hundreds of teens joined together from American Baptist Churches all over southern Indiana. Each summer, hundreds of kids and teens Connect, Refresh, and Grow in Christ!