You must register for a typical session (at no cost) and then add a Camp Connect option also.
You can Register HERE.
- Camp Connect will look different for every age group. The session director, cabin leaders, and teams of volunteers are working hard to provide virtual and mailed-to-you experiences that are geared specifically for your age group.
- Camp Connect has different payment options for you to help support the camping ministry beyond paying for the materials. You can see payment options HERE
- Virtual experiences will include (but are not limited to) Zoom gatherings, Bible Study, and worship, Live worship via Facebook, YouTube, or other platforms,
- Mailed experiences may contain (based on age group) - crafting materials, Bible Study outlines, guided activities, Bible reading guides, Camp merch, and more!
- All Camp Connect virtual events will be recorded, so even live events can be watched at a later time.
- Camp Connect events that are recorded can be bundled and mailed to you if you have limited internet capabilities.
- We are volunteers, and not professionals at this new adventure. We are working hard to produce high quality content to engage campers, and continue to Connect-Refresh-Grow with Jesus and Others, as an expansion of our Mission here at Indian Creek.