Indian Creek is a place to Connect-Refresh-Grow with Jesus and others.
ICBC sits on ~40 acres in the beautiful rolling hills of Bedford, Indiana.
The first tract of land was donated by the Nikirk family in 1952, with construction of original camp buildings in 1953. The very first camp sessions occurred in the summer of 1954 where hundreds of teens joined together from American Baptist Churches all over southern Indiana.
Since those weeks, Indian Creek has hosted thousands of teens and children for camps, gatherings, and retreats of all kinds. Our leaders and volunteers have continued to see growth in the ministry and new facilities were added to the camp in the 1980's, and again in the early 2010's.
Indian Creek Alumni can be found world wide, and each one of us has lifetime friends and memories from these holy grounds.